Saturday, July 4, 2009

Such Great Heights....

I'm thinking its a sign, that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned. I have to speculate, that God himself did make us into corresponding shapes like puzzle peices from the clay


Tomorrow is the 4th of July. I miss my family and friends, but I am so grateful for what I have-a beautiful town to live in, a house, my daughter, school. I could dwell all day everyday on what I don't have, or what I feel like I am lacking, but that wouldn't be very productive. My dad had a great idea about checking with the local hospital to see if they need volunteers, and that maybe they have a daycare. So I am going to check on that next week.

I made Averly a red, white, and blue dress. Im determined to have a good holiday tomorrow (which is now really today). Were going to go upto the college and partake in those festivities. I don't know if Averly remembers fireworks. So it will be fun to see her reaction.

I really want to write a song. Lyrics come to me when I am trying to fall asleep, but in waking hours I can't string words together the way I want them to be. So thats a goal of mine-to write a song. Also, I need to read my dental hygiene book and study it. Guess I still have almost 3 months til school starts.

I've been working on my summer homework in such a way that I am hoping to have it all done before the end of July. We'll see how that goes. I've been up late chatting online too much. I mean...i like talking to people, but its doesn't do much for my happiness. The computer just makes me sad.

I have realized something very unflattering about myself lately....

well, anyways, I'm pretty darn sleepy. its 2 am. goodnight. stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment