"Everyone needs compassion, a love thats never failing"
I was thinking today about how many prayers I have seen answered, or how many I am seeing be answered now. Theres a quote from the movie 'a walk to remember' that goes something like 'its like the wind-I can't see it but I can feel it' that is used to describe faith. I think thats a great way to explain faith, but lately I have been seeing faith too, in the form of anwered prayers. I hadn't even realized how many prayers have been answered until I really thought about the people around me, and remembered how I had been praying for them, and now seeing what is going on in their lives I realized that God was making things happen in his time. God is just amazing. Im excited to be going to church in an hour to spend some time with him worshiping him and such.
Besides that...hmm...did the relay for life i ephrata which was awesome and so much fun! had some fun with leah and toby and bella too! the drive back wasn't too bad. i even got to see Joy and adelina, it had been over a year since the last time. It was a great weekend and I really want to go back soon. I would LOVE to be able to go back next weekend for the 4th of july!
Been occupying our days with park trips and walmart visits. For the most part we've been having a great time together, me and the babe I mean. Today was rough, she threw tons of public tantrums. I'm going to work on finding her a new daycare this week i think.
To be honest, I don't even pay attention to the news. I don't think it should surprise anyone that things are going downhill. The Bible tells us quite frankly that that will continue to happen. I just want to live day for day and enjoy each minute.
I don't know what else to say here right now...
Gone the Way of All Blogs
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment