Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My life would suck without you.

Cause we belong together now, forever united here somehow. you've got a peice of me, and honestly, my life would suck without you


I really like that song.

Anyways, I had a lab exam for A&P on Monday and got 43.5 out of 50 right. Thats the best I've ever done on one of those tests. They are quite challenging, and I even had a nightmare that I did much worse. I am very pleased with that score!

Only 3 more days of school this term. Next week is finals week. When I say that, it makes me shake my head in disbelief. I can't even begin to explain how fast this term has gone.

I am the treasurer of the pre-professional health club and school, and I usually can't go to the meetings because they are at 8 at night. When I agreed to be treasurer, I was told the meetings would be at 5-6pm. Eight is Averly's bedtime. Well the club advisor was all pizzed off that I didn't go to the officer meeting last week, so I went to the club meeting last night. Lemme tell ya, biggest waste of an hour of my life ever. I had to walk out of the room because a girl was doing a power point presentation and Averly was too loud because she wanted to go home. So I went out into the hallway with Averly, and 40 minutes later, the chick still wasn't done! So I left. Freaking A. This club is so unorgainized and unprofessional. A professional club would have done the important business before the presentation. I just really hate this club. They haven't done a single useful thing. They spend their time planning to do stuff and never do it.I can't wait until the new treasurer takes over and I can be done!

Averly has been sleeping in until 9 am or later lately AND sleeping through the night. Its been so magical. I'm not banking on it lasting, but am sure going to enjoy it while I can! Unfortunately next term my classes start earlier so I will have to be up at like 9 am. Lame. Oh well, like I said, enjoy it while I can.

I'm going to confess something to you, blog. I have had a pretty silly crush on someone (don't worry, its a man) since the beginning of this year. This crush is entirely inappropriate. In the past I would have been too afraid to even talk to someone I have a crush on, but despite these two things, I've been unusually bold. I dont really want to go into details, especially since I'm writing this for myself. I guess my point is that sometimes I look at myself and I don't even know who I am. At the same time that I feel ashamed and baffled that I would be so brazen, I also don't want to always 'wonder' what would have been if I had just done that or said that. Its quite a conflict within me. Maybe all I really want to know is if this person likes me back.

So, I guess I had better go start getting ready for my day. Off to bathe and all the junk stuff that I do to get ready in the mornings. Good luck on your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment