Friday, February 26, 2010

Alondra

My mom just called me to tell me my cat is in the process is being "put out of its misery". Rather than being sad, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable and suspicious. Why do our animals only get sick when my mom's psycho ex boyfriend is staying at her house? Apparently instead of taking Alondra, the cat, to the vet to be put down, he voluntered to take her somewhere and kill her. I'm so grossed out by this. My mind is just flooded with all the horrible possibilities of how he could be killing her. I believe euthanasia is at least humane, unlike neck breaking, gun, stabbing, suffocating-all the ways that he could be killing her. I'm just grossed out, and worried about my dog, Mellow. I loved my cat dearly, and had her since I was 7, but my dog is my other baby. I wish I could have him here with me, but thats just not feesible. So he stays at my mom's house. My mom is "worried" about her ex boyfriend because apparently he is taking it really hard. That guy treated me like crap for 10 years, and showed me every psychotic bone in his body that I totally believe is capable of hurting not only animals, but humans as well. I can't even be sad right now because I just feel so gross inside. My instincts are telling me the circumstances of Alondra's death are more than suspicious.

I hope she knew I loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment