Sunday, April 5, 2009

WhataWeek

Avie got massively sick last weekend, but I was able to make it to school on monday. It was really fun and so far I am el oh veee eee ing being a college student. Well, i was for the last 2 years, but now it really feels like it. Leah and Toby and Bella came to visit Wednesday to Friday and that was tons of fun. I wish the weather had been better. It seriously warmed up and got sunny an hour after they left. But we were still able to go to the park, so thats good. By the end of the week I had Dental hygiene, psychology, math, and public speaking. So all of the classes are going to be pretty easy this term. Might as well enjoy it now as next year is going to be a doozy with chemistry, anatomy, and microbiology all year long.

I don't really know what else to write here. I am really tired. It was a very busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment