Averly woke up at 5 am throwing up and she can't keep anything down. Its coming out the other end too. I can't tell if I too am getting sick or if I am just tired. Im ready to burst into tears. I hate seeing my baby this sick and not being able to do anything for her, but I am also really disapointed that I will probably have to miss the first day of school.
So Im just in a really grumpy and pissed off mood right now (not towards Averly) towards all the effin people in the world!!! Its totally unchristian of me to have such negative feelings, but honestly it pisses me the eff off that people are so ignorant. I havent been able to go to church in a month due to sicknesses and traveling. Being able to go to church is a blessing and a gift! There are millions of people around the world who are not free to worship God and could be killed for going to 'church'. It really bothers me to hear people be like 'i don't need church I can worship God at home by myself." Yeah, you can worship God by yourself, but can you not give God 2 hours of your time each week to go to HIS house?! AHHHHHH!!! seriously people? how good of a job are you doing worshiping God at home? Most of the people I hear say these things are people who I NEVER hear even mention God. Seems like he is the least of their priorities.
I am being judgemental and probably hypocritical. I won't deny this or make excuses.
Im tired and frusterated and probably getting sick AND I REALLLY REALLY wanted to be able to go to church this morning!!!!!!!!!
Gone the Way of All Blogs
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment