I don't remember if I said, but I changed my class schedule. Starting March 30th I will have Intro to dental hygiene, social psychology, public speaking, and psychology. Fourteen credits in all, so more than full time. The thought is intimidating, but I will probably be fine. I'm a good student.
We went back to Soap Lake for a few days. The drive over sucked so badly. I got lost for 2 hours and got pulled over by a, thankfully nice, cop. The drive back was much much easier. I am never getting directions off of yahoo maps again. Mapquest or google from now on! It was fun to be able to go to date night. But all in all, soap lake is just not my home anymore. I was homesick for here right away.
this is probably really bad, but I am so excited because I got approved for a maurice's credit card today! I probably won't use it often, but they have really cute clothes so its nice to know I can pop in and shop every now and then.
Seems like Averly and I are recovering from being sick. Although on our walk yesterday, I suddenly got really dizzy and lost my balance and sprained my ankle off of a curb. This is, no joke, the 7th (or more) time I have sprained my ankle, so I am quite used to it. I just walk around on it despite the intense pain and it usually feels bearable after a day or two. I am ridiculously tough and have an large pain threshold. So I usually push myself when I am injured or in pain and end up not recovering fully. Ive noticed the same trait in my daughter.
I am going to bring Averly to the new daycare on wednesday for an hour or so to get her used to it. Plus it will give me a free hour to myself. She's been really clingy lately and following me everywhere. Most of the time I think its cute, but there are a few times throughout the day where its like "PLEASE honey, just give me a few minutes!" you parents can understand that, I'm sure! She's been so lovey dovey, giving me lots of hugs and kisses and telling me she loves me. I love her so much! I noticed while back in Soap lake that she has gotten alot smarter the last month and a lot bigger!
I have really great parents. I am so blessed that instead of kicking me while I'm down they want to help out. The computer fixing payment really hurt my finances for this month, but my awesome parents came to our rescue =) I kind of feel like a failure, but pride-smide. I have a kid to take care of. We will be more secure once I get my financial aid on the 26th. I am so excited to start school! To actually go to class instead of all online. Two of my classes are online, but I have two classes at the school.
so anyways...gotta go do dishes. oh so guess what...my electric bill was only 21 dollars! thats gotta be some kind of record. I know I was careful about how much we keep stuff on, ect. But that is super cheap! yay!
okay..dishes. then maybe walk...although maybe i should rest my ankle...then vaccuming. all while watching the office =D
Gone the Way of All Blogs
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment