Averly and I were so lovey dovey today. It was great. She was just really cuddly and sweet. She even wrapped her arms around my neck and sqeeeeeezed tight for almost 2 whole minutes! She's all about "love you" "love you mommies". When she hugs she even goes 'awwwww'. Its cute.
One more week until school starts. I am both excited and dreading it at the same time. I know it is going to be tons of work, but I really enjoy doing 'something' rather than nothing. Plus I really enjoy being able to use my brain.
I never remember what Ive already wrote...but I've decided to get a bachelors in business and psychology (paired together) in addition to my associates in dental hygiene. That will take another 2 1/2 years. I will be 30 credits away from a bachelors by the time I start at the dental hygiene school fall of next year. So I will just finish up the last credits as I work on my dental degree. Business and psychology will work out perfectly with the credits I already have and the classes I've already taken. Then once I am done with that I am going to go on and get my bachelors in dental hygiene. I'm really excited about this plan.
It was a nice day with Aves. She was a sweetie for the most part. I love how much we love each other =) We are a great mother daughter team.
Gone the Way of All Blogs
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment