Monday, May 4, 2009

Chaukolaht (shimmy shimmy)

I've been pretty busy with school and trying to get more exercise. Averly and I have been walking at least 2 miles a day, and staying active for at least an hour straight. I would LOVE to go to the school gym (which is free for me as a student) but I can't bring myself to ask the daycare lady to watch Averly even more. No walk today, too icky out.

I am officially addicted to coffee. The cost of buying expresso's was adding up really quickly, so I just bought a cheap expresso maker from walmart yesterday. I didn't even eat for the first half of the day, I just drank coffee. It was awesome. I love coffee...coffee coffee coffee java java java!!!

I registered for summer classes today. I am going to take nutrition (which i need as a prerequisite for the dental hygiene program) and psychology 202, the next term of the psych. I am in now (which i will need for the dental hygiene degree). So I am very excited to be getting those two classes out of the way. My schedule is already going to be hectic enough the next two years! I am really hoping to get a job this summer. Also, I am going to join the pre-professional health club, and I will probably be president in no time. haha...seriously.

I am more and more in love with my daughter everyday. She's just the most beautiful thing in the world. I just love seeing her learn new things. Her personality is developing too, such as now she likes me to put her hair up in a pony tail or two. I will do it and she will say 'gotta go look at pretty in mommy's room" cause that is where the mirror is. And she will see herself and say 'oooo preeetty!" The other day she saw a train (which btw she is obsessed with trains and trucks now) and she said "mommy, do you see the train?" I love the fact that she is a mini me. She is so much like me, and yet she is her own version of it. I was sipping a mocha i made with my new machine yesterday and i gave her chocolate milk so she would think she was having what mommy was drinking and she took a sip at the same time as me and shook her head and said 'its good'-just like i do. we have this thing that any time we say chocolate, we have to say choc-o-late and shimmy. its the freaking cutest thing in the entire world to see her do it!! and to hear her say it like that!!

I have to give a demonstrative speech for my midterm in public speaking. And by demonstrative I mean like show people how to do something while you talk and explain it to them. "how to make a smootie" or "how to bake cookies"-something like that. Well I have decided to do....because I HAVE to be unique-"how to play MADLIBS!"
remember madlibs!? the fun fill in the word game!? I'm excited. Its gonna be a good one!

I had every intention of going to the foursquare chuch last sunday to check it out, but I accidentally slept in. I was angry with myself. If church was everyday, like it should be, i wouldn't have the problem of having to wait a-whole-nother week to check it out!! Oh well, will just have to try again next sunday. Isn't that mother's day? It will be my second mother's day as a mother. how fun. Really though, I just miss my mommy and want to see her =(

toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment