Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I bet that you look good on the dance floor!

Hey ya'll!
There are only 2 1/2 weeks of school left, not counting finals week, which i will have to go on wednesday June 10th to give my final speech for public speaking and probably sometime to take a math final.

My mom came last weekend to visit and I was able to go out on saturday night. It was pretty fun. I went to a sportsmans bar where fairly kickass bands were playing and a girl from my math class told me i could meet her. Thank goodness she was there for me to latch onto. I danced a little and had a few drinks. my school advisor was there and she bought me a drink, which was pretty hilarious. She also informed me that apparently I am running for office in the pre-professional program club. I had no idea, but thats okay. The only thing that didn't rock about that night was this guy who couldn't um...leave me alone. I made conversation and tried to be nice, but he took that as I was interested in him and he quickly got too handsy. It was kind of gross indeed! So i just went and sat by the math class girl and her boyfriend and sadly, ignored the other guy. i felt bad, but i have a right to personal space i think!

i had a phone interview w/ verizon wireless for a sales rep position, which i know i would be good at. However, the position is full-time so i don't think i can do it. I want to be a hygienist and don't want to be in school for another 5 years. I want to work hard and get it done in 2 1/2 as is the plan. it was kind of cool that in the interview it really sounded more like they were trying to convince me to take the job then interviewing me. haha.

My dad and step mom are coming from california this weekend! i am so exicted! we havent seen them in 2 years, since averly was 7 months old! its gonna be fun! i am also sooooo excited for the relay for life in june! mainly because i am excited to see all the EFC peoples and to be able to attend service there that sunday!!! i miss that chuch sooo much! pastor rory is really a gifted pastor and i will always consider that church my home church!

i was gonna talk about boys for a second..but i am chickening out. haha. sooo to drastically and suddenly change the subject-both mine and averly's hair is growing really fast! mine has grown an inch in the past month or so and hers has grown 2 inches! how exciting, eh? my hair is officially longer than it has ever been at any point in my life before this.

i should be doing math homework right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment