ahhhh ughhhhh =/
I just sat down to plan out my budget for the next year and it is scary! The only way we will get through financially is if I forget about trying to pay off my credit cards for the next 3 years. Well, I mean just making the minimum payments I will have them paid off in 3 years anyways. But i am so uncomfortable being in so much debt. The thing is, Because I am going to school summer term, that reduces my spring financial aid for next year by about $2000. Plus, I can't use any financial aid next summer, so that means I need to somehow save or come up with enough money to pay for the rest of spring term and rent and expenses over summer. oy! I mean, I can only hope and pray that i find a job this summer or next. The other crappolla thing is that even if I get full financial aid next year for a 'professional' student, I will have 0 left after paying tuition, rent, and for my freaking $2000 student kit. So that means no money for books or anything! And this is IF IF IF I will be a professional student according to the government. Otherwise im screwed as cake. So thinking about all of this is stressing me the eff out.
I can live with not getting my credit cards paid off for 3 years, but obviously we can't live on 0 dollars for 10 months and the dental program is way to intense to work during it.
Im going to keep my eye out for scholorships, and i guess if worst comes to worst comes to worst I could apply for private loans =0 but thats a last resort!
I fear the most reasonable way to alieviate some of this stress is to find a cheaper place to live. I love my landlords and I LOVE out house, its become home. But even a place that is $125 cheaper a month would help a lot.
oy oy oy oy oy oy oy! money, you do nothing but make life miserable!
Gone the Way of All Blogs
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment