Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I reckon

I love God. It amazes me how different life is when I drift far from God as oppose to when I keep him in my life. God is never out of my life, but obviously sometimes I get busy, or lazy, or selfish and don't take the time out to spend with God. Those times are when I have the lowest lows, and feel awful about myself and about life. I compare those times to times like now when I am really trying to not be so selfish and put God in my life. He needs to be first in my life, and that is absolutely something I am working on. I'm not going to say he is first in my life, I want that to show in my actions. The new church I am going to is actually going to be talking about that over the summer-about what it really means to put God first. You know...for about a month and a half I had stupid Katy Perry's cd in my car and I listened to it over and over again each time I drove, and isn't it just funny how during that time I was really tired and angry. Now that I have switched that cd to some good ol' classic christian tunes I am in a better mood every day! I think little things like music and tv affect us a lot more than we want to admit.

My blogs are so simple. I read so many other more interesting blogs and I could make more of an effort. I kind of like just putting all the stupid random thoughts that go through my head down. Helps me get to sleep a little better.

I bought some weights the other day, and am doing arm workouts. I really want to feel comfortable in tank tops or sleeveless tops. Our walk today was amazingly fast. I went our normal almost 2 mile route and was done with it in about 20 minutes, so I had to just keep walking aimlessly to fill up another 15 minutes. Then we played at the park, but of course. We actually played at 2 parks today. My arms are pretty darn sore right now, but I love it! means its workin'!

Today was such a better day with averly. we went grocery shopping and I bought a bunch of healthy food. We both need to cut down on sugar. I really think it was making her evil.

For a while today, I was getting a bad 'feeling' about averly's daycare. Then I prayed about it and I don't feel as bad. Sometimes its hard for me to decipher between what I feel God is telling me and what I think I am just making up in my head. Moving here was such an incredible experience for allowing God to speak to me. I kept praying about how I thought I might be making it up (that i was supposed to move), but God just kept speaking to me, in my heart and through the things that occurred. He made it so painfully obvious, I felt really stupid for doubting things.

I want to do something with my hair. I really really want a perm (not a poodle curl one, but bigger curls), but thats a lot of money. I could just get it cut, but I like having long hair. my mom hates my long hair, and when my step mom visited I got the feeling she hated it too. But i like it...almost. It just needs something. its so flat and boring.

well anyways, just lost my gusto. got really sleepy all of the sudden. goodni!

No comments:

Post a Comment