Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bollux and gravy.

What a day! I am not going to bore you with all of the details, but I will tell you the two most exciting things. Firstly, For the stupidest reason, but so something I would do, I left my phone on top of my car and made it to the main street in town before It fell off. When i turned around and pulled over to get it, some guys had already picked it up and were driving off. So I got back in my car and was already very late to pick averly up from daycare. So of course, there had to be the stupidest most ridiculous car accident right in front of me. A car stopped and started backing up to parallel park but apparently didn't check their rear-views because there was a car stopped right behind them, and bam. Even though the car behind them honked, they just kept on going and ran right into them. the guy in the car they hit was pissed, and in a muscle tank-a bad combo by any standards. So I just quickly drove around it. I got to the daycare and used the daycare ladies phone to call mine. they guys picked up and said i could meet them at a hair salon. so blah blah blah, got my phone back. only one mysterious call made. so thats good i spose.

I could be working on my last psychology paper right now. which, if i got a perfect score on it, would bump my final grade from a b to a b+. However, I just don't know if I care enough about half a letter grade. I am so tired and so bug-bitten and uncomfortable, I just don't know if I can do it. blahhhhhhhhhhhh im sure I could if I set my mind to it. But as you can tell, my mind is not at its sharpest tonight.

Guess what!? I am so excited to see leah and toby and bella in a few weeks! I like them alot! And i miss EFC and can't wait to attend service there and see everybody.

have an appointment to get the brakes replaced on the van tomorrow. they are not workin' too great and squeek the most annoying squeek you could imagine. Then thursday and friday are my last two days of class. I have two finals next week, one at eight in the morning for some unknown reason! I am going to miss school. I don't know what to do with myself for 3 months without it. Well, Im thinking I will use the free time to work-out, so that should be fun.

anyways, sorry for the lack of brain in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment