Monday, June 8, 2009

I want to swim in a pool of jello....

Just took my dental hygiene final. I missed 1.4 questions. I am ending the class with an A. Thats probably a good thing since I am going to be a hygienist. math final early tomorrow morning. So I should probably try to get to sleep here pretty quick.

I went the the foursquare chuch here on sunday. first in the morning-the service was okay. Not a very long message, but I suppose a good one. Kind of unique. Then I went again to the night service, where they turn down the lights and play really loud worship music. Everyone broke into prayer groups for a few minutes too. All in all, it wasn't too bad. I am going to keep going, give it more chances. I love chuch and I really felt uncomfortable at the baptist chuch, so its definitely time to try a new one.

I talked to an old friend today, who is dating someone I went to junior high with. finding this out made me jealous, and I was like 'why am i jealous, I don't LIKE him', then I realized I was jealous because I don't have a boyfriend. I am by no means one of those desperate boy-crazy girls who spend all day obsessing over men. I can't lie though, lately Ive been really craving male interation. Even just to have some guy friends would be great. I know I am not disgustingly unattractive, so I am going to assume my lack of action in the guy department is my own fault. Its not really easy getting out there and meeting new people when you have a kid. Plus, half the time I am so caught up in my own little world that I don't notice when guys ARE interested in me. Most of the time, or for example today, its like a guy is smiling at me and I'm like 'ladedade shoes, diapers, ladedadeee' then once he is long gone I'm like 'oh crap, that guy was just smiling at me!' Its like 'smile back, dummy!!!'
I really need to work on my confidence too. Its so easy to feel unattractive when you spend most of your time covered in poop, vomit, spit, boogers, ect. I get so caught up in being a mom, that I forget I am a young woman too. anyways, blah blah blahbityblah.

I am going to use the school's gym this summer. Its really cheap for a gym and they have great equiptment. I miss just going to the gym and having some time alone to work out. Pop the ipod headphones in, and just think and exercise. its great. im excited.

I have one of those awful incurable headaches. I took 3 ibeprophen and no change. I can't believe I have to get up at 6:45 tomorrow!!

Then wednesday is my speech final, and no, I have not written my speech for it yet. thats tomorrow. I'm not worried, I do my best work at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment