Friday, February 12, 2010

2010

I haven't written in over half a year. We moved to a new apartment in october. I love it and am really so much happier in this new place than in the old one. Fall term went well. I had Anatomy and phisiology, chemistry, and math and medical terminology. Got a B in everything but medical terminology which was an A. Fall term was pretty crazy and I felt very scatterred because of the move across town, which I did entirely on my own thank you very much!

So now its Winter term. I have A&P again, chemistry, loans and lotteries, and medical terminology-the 2nd half of it. I've actually made some friends so yay. As of January 30th, we have lived here an entire year. I'm acutally impressed with myself for surviving a year on my own, with a kid, and while going to school. I think we did really well.

Averly turned 3 in November (and I turned 23). She has grown so much. She talks all the time and she is such a joker. She's also very big. They did a bone scan and she has the bones of a 5 year old. Her height and weight are about there too. Her and I have started taking walks on weekends and sometimes on thursdays or fridays, when I don't have school all day. So both of us are looking healthier.

I look around where I live and am grateful for it everyday. I'm so unbelievably blessed. I have a cute, comfy, cheap apartment, I get to go to college, we have plenty of food to eat, We have money to pay our bills, a car that runs, I'm getting to know people at school more, I have beautiful scenery to look at, I have an amazing and loving little girl, We are healthy and happy. Seriously, I cannot believe how blessed I am! Thank you, Lord!

I have my second Chem mid term next week and our first lab practical this term for A&P. my confidence has been way up the past couple weeks and I've felt really great. I'm hoping that continues. I'm working on getting my dental hygiene school application in. I feel busy most of the time, which is really fun. I will try not to let another half year pass before I write again...

No comments:

Post a Comment