We walked across town today. We stopped to park-play for about an hour. Then we walked to McDonalds. I ate some french fries, and regreted it. darn you french fries! my nemesis! I bought a few songs on Amazon this morning. I hadn't bought new music in a year. I just got a few feel good pop songs and some Christian tunes. While we were at the park I took a picture of us on my phone. It wasn't cute, I mean, I wasn't cute. Lately I've just been trying to accept my lack of physical beauty, and just "own it" since I can't really change it. Then tonight I was thinking about some of the people I know who aren't neccessarily the most model like, but whom I think are beautiful inside and out. Then I realized that even the most homely person can be beautiful if they are beautiful on the inside. So I need to focus on improving my inner beauty. I need to work on kindness, compassion, caring, selflessness, and all those other similar qualities that have a greater impact on the world than a pretty face does
Tomorrow is Valentines day. Averly has already agreed to be my "Balentine". She's sitting next to me watching the best of elmo right now. This morning she got in trouble for dropping a huge heavy juice container on my laptop. I told her she could have time out or a butt spanking, and that it was upto her. She said "I wanna say sorry". So I said "What are you sorry for" "For dropping the juice on mommy's computer". She didn't even need time to think about it in time out, she knew saying sorry was right, and I like that.
Were gonna go to chuch tomorrow morning. Then my friend Lacey is gonna come over and study A&P. Then we will probably go to church again in the evening.
"I called, you answered, and you came to my rescue and I want to be where you are. My life be lifted high, our world be lifted high, our love be lifted high. Higher and higher!"
No comments:
Post a Comment