Church was amazing this morning. They baptized 3 people and it made me tear up. It was just so great. I just love seeing people love God and love eachother. I know what dedicating my life to Jesus did for me, so seeing other people do it hits me on an emotional level. Its just the best thing anyone could do for themselves.
After church we met lacey at mcdonalds to study. While eating one of Averly's french fries, lacey said something that shocked me and I swallowed too soon. I felt the fry in my windpide. I tried to take a drink because I thought it would dislodge it. Then I finally coughed and got it out. The funny thing is that the entire time I was literally chocking, all I could think was "My epiglottis didn't close over my glotis fast enough, now food is in my trachea instead of my esophogus". Darn you anatomy! Its kind of funny. Our professor says you know you are a true Anatomist and Phisiologist when you think about it all day, and if I think about it while I'm chocking,then its definitely sticking with me! Now my chest hurts, so im actually concerned that i breathed some of the fry in. We'll see how that story develops.
Sitting here watching yo gabba gabba while I study and write this...
Gone the Way of All Blogs
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment