So tonight Leah, Sarah, Whitney, Rachael, Bella, Tobi, Audrey, Averly, and Bo the dog and I wacthed Benny and Joon and ate ironed cheese sandwhiches! So much fun! I didn't get to hear every miraculous line in the movie because all of the children were being a bit crazy, but I still loved it. I can't wait to buy it and watch it again and again. We even tried to play the Friends game, but the game itself is so ridiculously disorganized that we weren't sucessful and gave up after about twenty minutes. It was a wonderfully fun night! Sup wit da wack playstation sup!
My phone suddenly went demonic. I suppose it could have something to do with me dropping it in milk a couple months ago....but why stop working after so much time has passed? I need to get a new one, so I am checking out ebay. I want an enV. You open it up to a QWERTY keyboard. But those go for 60 at the cheapest used and I really need to make sure we have enough money for the move.
Which speaking of...I didn't hear back from the place today. Hopefully the guy calls SOOON! I didn't apply anywhere else because I was so sure this is the place God chose for us. I should probably keep faith, huh? I bet the guy will call tomorrow! =D
I am so excited to start school again! I looked into it and I guess at first I will just be getting an Associates in Dental Hygiene. So I will have 2 Associates I guess-business and dental hygiene. I am just really excited to have a life! Well, I have a life. Avie is my life. But there is more for us, and its time to start that. yay! Please pray that the guy calls to tell us we got the place!
Gone the Way of All Blogs
11 years ago
see, thats what date night used to be (until we stopped doing it..) HA!! I'm glad you like us :)
ReplyDeletei'll be praying for your (well, not really 'your') plans ;)