Friday, January 16, 2009

Scranton Penn.

I am deliriously addicted to The Office. I litterally cannot make myself stop watching it. I've probably seen every episode of the first four seasons five times each. I've fallen in love with the characters. Actually, looking back, I get addicted to any show I start watching. Right now I am about to watch Goodbye, Toby again. Its so hilarious how much Michael hates Toby for seemingly no reason. He is so open about his hatred too. The cast was on some program where they answer questions and talk about the show, and Steve Carell said that he thinks Michael is a decent person, he just doesn't understand the world. I agree, I think Michael has a good heart in there somewhere, he just has no social skills. I love Jim. Just thought I would throw that in there.

The guy from the place that seems perfect for us called today to say we are the top applicants and we should hear the final word soon. I am just working on being happy and trusting that whatever is meant to happen will happen. Its so exciting. Dental Hygiene is going to be fun too. The school is really competitive so it should be fun to challenge myself and prove I can get in. I guess financial aid doesn't get disbursed until the end of March, so I am definitely going to have to get a job for at least a while. I am going to call tomorrow and talk to them about my credits from UOP transfering to help me knock off some of the Dental prerequisites. I know that school is probably going to take another 2 years or more (just to be able to work as a hygienist), but I am really excited just to be doing something besides sitting around. It is going to be so fun to have my own house with my own rules. A house that I can keep as clean as I want and decorate like I want.

Oh Lord, even right now thinking about all this great stuff that seems to be happenning I get these negative feelings. Thoughts about everything falling apart or not working out creep up on me and steal my excitement. Why can't I be completely trusting? Why can't I 100% believe that things could actually be happenning? Damn you Satan! Stop stealing my joy! God made promises to me and I believe he will fulfull them. He told me things were going to happen in a certain way and it is my job to trust and believe him. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Muchos Frusterating!

Okay so I freaking love in this episode (Goodbye, Toby) that the new HR rep, Holly, thinks that Kevin is mentally challenged. It makes me el oh el everytime! I'm sad that Holly moved this season. Her and Michael were really funny together.

ughhhhhhhhh I guess I should go to sleep. maybe. blahhhhhh.

In other news: I am super stoked for Servant Leader Intensive to start Sunday AND that I am invited to Date Night tomorrow! Leah and Sarah and Whitney and Olivia and those gals are way too cool for me. So I feel very grateful when I am invited to hang out with them =D

No comments:

Post a Comment