Wednesday, January 28, 2009

en garde!


I am sleepy.

So apparently I am leaving Friday. It became not really upto me. Well I still need to call the landlord and make sure that is okay...but Im sure it will be. I guess it makes sense to leave friday, at least then we won't have to sleep on the floor for a night. I can't believe the time has almost come. Two more full days here. so much to do. ahhhhughhh. holy humus batman!

Speaking of humus..or is it humas? anyways, I tried it tonight for the 1st time at Olivias and loved it! delicious.

I got braces when I was 14. Before that my teeth were pretty messed up. My right fang one (incisor??) was poking into the middle of my upper lip. I have to wear my retainer every now and then to get things back on track. I havent worn it for a while so now my stupid pointy tooth is sticking into my lip again. just a little bit, just enough to drive me bonkers.

hoooobaly goooobaly. ooobaly. that is how I feel right now....like a big puddle of brainless mush.

also, a man in LA killed himself, his 5 kids, and his wife just cause he lost his job. pretty effin ridiculous world...pretty ridiculous indeed.


****I have to describe that picture at the top. It is the 4th picture from the 4th folder in my pictures file.

Okay, so that is Averly's 1st birthday party. She was still quite bald. I am pretty sure that she is eating some cake, or trying to chew her fingers off cause they taste like cake. The boy is my cousin Ryan, so her second cousin. But there are so many of us that I just call everyone hers and my cousins. I don't remember if anything interesting happened with this picture. Its just not a very interesting picture =/ hmmm. Well anyways, it was a pretty mundane 1st birthday party****

No comments:

Post a Comment