Wednesday, January 28, 2009

surreal life.....

I just had the most surreal experience of my life. I went to Ephrata to get my WIC transfer papers and go to the bank and it felt like I was in the Truman show (although I guess it would be Tessa show).

Its like the people at WIC were expecting me. I hadn't called them or told them I was coming in or moving, but its like they knew. And they remembered our names. And then at the bank it was the same type of feel. It was as if they knew we were coming. I can't really describe it except to say that it felt realllly weird. It felt like everybody knew us and knew we were coming.

I did not realize how little money I have. crap. Just going to have to trust in God that he will provide what we need...like a job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment