Wednesday, January 28, 2009

carpe de olla

I feel like crap right now. I dont know why. As things get down to the wire I am feeling really pessimistic like the landlords will back out at the last minute. I called them today and left a message and they didn't call back. On top of that I just feel like a big loser. I can't explain my emotional lows other than maybe they are the result of me being too far from God. Yeah, that must be the problem. I need to pray and do some bible reading. Its when I try to rely on myself that I end up feeling awful. I really want everything to work out. Trust, faith, hope-its all the same thing basically. And right now I need a bunch more of it. Bunch more.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! i meant 'tessa the great' ;) yeah. its you. it will always be you :) (well, unless i meet another tessa..)

    ReplyDelete