
Our new home soon.
UPDATE: Shortly after the last blog I was able to lay down and drift in and out of consciousness for about 45 minutes. The entire time Averly was being noisey and obnoxious in her crib. So I finally gave in and decided to go see what her dealio was. I changed her diaper and gave her a baby cereal bottle and filled up her water bottle. Then I came and layed back down (this was about an hour and a half ago) and have tossed and turned uncomfortably ever since. My freaking head hurts so bad its radiating down my chin and into the back of my skull. My poor eyes feel sleepy all the way into my brain. They want REM. I badly want to fall alseep and will resume trying in a minute. Meanwhile as I've been unsucessfully trying to fall asleep, I have had many fantasys about what our new life is going to be like. Will I meet new friends? Will I like the church? Will I meet my future husband? Will I like school? ooooo. fun thoughts! Its all very unknown yet very adventurous and curious. That reminds me of SAY ANYTHING's "Walk through Hell"....one of my favorite songs of all time, not the favorite of all time, but one of them. If you haven't heard it already I might suggest going to imeem.com or project playlist.com or somewhere with a dot com and giving it a listen. You might not like it, but how will you know if you don't try? 'I want to know your plans' isn't too bad either by them.
"...Whats an adventuror to do but rest these feet at home with you?"
Maybe I can figure out a way to post it to my blog....
okay...I think I just added it to my blog main page towards the bottom
No comments:
Post a Comment